It's that time again ladies! This weeks 'Look of the Week' is a Bridal edition!
My insanely stunning bride Zoe from last week!
So myself and Sophie Bey were responsible for glamming all 10 of the beautiful ladies that made up Zoe's bridal party at the lovely Mulberry Cottage, Oldwalls, Gower. Sophie took care of some of the bridesmaids while I had mum, maid of honour, bridesmaid and of course Bride!
Zoe's look was glowing, fresh, glam and dramatic but using her natural features!
We had such a fun morning with these girls (as I do at all of my weddings), they were so so lovely. We even joined them for a glass of prosecco to finish the morning. Zoe's Bridal look was head to toe perfect! She was glowing...and I've had loads and loads of messages asking for details of the look!
So here it is... thank me later...
In fact thank me now...comment, like, share, tell me what you think and also what you'd like to see next week!
- MAC face and body foundation
- Cream contour
- Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark Deepest (for bronze)
- Nyx Brow Tame and Frame in Espresso
- Morphe Eyebrow Powder Palette (darkest shade)
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Stilla Smudge Pot in Kitten (eyeshadow base)
- Stilla Smudge Pot Gel Liner in Black
- Kiko Wet and Dry Eyeshadow (as highlighter) 208
- Mac Lip Liner in Whirl
- L'oreal Lipstick in JLo's Nude